The FP-AI-FACEREC1 Function Pack is now available on-demand, thus enabling ST’s community to run new applications leveraging facial recognition on an STM32H7, thanks to its use of STM32Cube.AI.
The package offers a binary for the STM32H747I-DISCO board and ST’s B-CAMS-OMV camera adapter board.
The latter provides an extension connector for OpenMV and Waveshare camera modules.
The software handles on-device enrollment, camera control, interfaces, joysticks on the board, image capture, pre-processing, and the machine learning library.
Its database can store up to 100 users, and the process runs at 3.6 frames per second on the embedded RAM and flash.
As a result, it’s possible to conceive an application that would not require external memory. Moreover, the solution only needs a low-resolution RGB camera, regular ambient lighting, and subjects at up to 1.5 meters (5 feet).
For more info see here.
- GD32 MCU Eclipse development environment for GNU ARM & RISC-V setup tutorial for Windows
- MDK KEIL COMMUNITY EDITION
- USB – BNC – Jack, etc connectors
- Alexa or Home Assistant and P-NUCLEO-WB55
- TENDA MW12-3 Wi-Fi Mesh Tent, Tri-band, 3 Gigabit Ports, Wi-Fi Coverage up to 560 SQM, Supports 100 Connected Devices, Alexa Compatible