GtkTerm is a simple, graphical serial port terminal emulator for Linux and possibly other POSIX-compliant operating systems.
It can be used to communicate with all kinds of devices with a serial interface, such as embedded computers, microcontrollers, modems, GPS receivers, CNC machines and more.
For install GtkTerm on UBUNTU open the UBUNTU SOFTWARE center, search gtk term and install it.
- USB – BNC – Jack, etc connectors
- Alexa or Home Assistant and P-NUCLEO-WB55
- TENDA MW12-3 Wi-Fi Mesh Tent, Tri-band, 3 Gigabit Ports, Wi-Fi Coverage up to 560 SQM, Supports 100 Connected Devices, Alexa Compatible
- How to use STM32CubeIDE for write a C code for your PC under Linux
- Integrate Tuya objects (switches, sockets, sensors, etc. ) in Home Assistant