This board is compliant with Home Assistant, we tested it in conjunction to the ConBee II (Zigbee universal USB gateway).
In the sales package there is also a Sub1Ghz radio control with which the 4 relays can be controlled.
Pairing to Home Assistant
- Power the board via PW1 or PW2 and run deCONZ (in your Home Assistant). For more info regarding deCONZ and ConBee II see here.
- From deCONZ page select Phoscon and tap on the 3 horizontal line on top left, see below.
- From the new page that appears select Lights and Add new lights, see below.
- Now is start the auto search of the new ZigBee device, during this time, normally is 3 minutes, press some relays control buttons, see below.
- At the end of the auto search you must see something like below.
- Of course, you can change the name for match that are relay and not lights, see our setup below.