- USB – BNC – Jack, etc connectors
- Alexa or Home Assistant and P-NUCLEO-WB55
- TENDA MW12-3 Wi-Fi Mesh Tent, Tri-band, 3 Gigabit Ports, Wi-Fi Coverage up to 560 SQM, Supports 100 Connected Devices, Alexa Compatible
- How to use STM32CubeIDE for write a C code for your PC under Linux
- Integrate Tuya objects (switches, sockets, sensors, etc. ) in Home Assistant
Monthly Archives: December 2021
Thanks to P-NUCLEO-WB55 and ZigBee stack, is possible connect the P-NUCLEO-WB55 with Home Assistant and/or Alexa.Also is possible connect P-NUCLEO-WB55 theoretically with all ZigBee 3.0 hub, we tested only the compatibility with Home Assistant and Alexa.For more info see here.