This sensor use one CR2 Battery 3V
The Kekeda 1PSC WiFi smart door/window sensor is available from AMZON, see here.
Battery: CR2 x 1
Battery Life: 2 years
Standby current: 13uA
Working current: 65mA
Max current: 100 mA
Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Wireless Range: 45m
Operating Temperature: 0℃～ 40℃ (32°F～104°F)
Operating Humidity: 20% ～ 85%
Storage Temperature: 0℃ ～ 60℃ (32°F ～140°F)
Storage Humidity: 0% ～ 90%
Size: Main body: 71mm x 21mm x22 mm
Small body: 40mm x 11mm x 11 mm
This device is compatible with Android APP: Smart Life
This device is also compatible with ALEXA.
First is necessary register the device in Smart Life APP next is possible use this sensor with ALEXA.
For configure the sensor in Smart Life APP, do this:
- Open the sensor and press for 3sec the black button (it’s near the positive battery pole). Release the button when the LED show a RED light.
- Press again the button until the LED flashing. Release the button.
- Open Smart Life and add the sensor to it.
- From home page select +
- From the page that appears select others (altri)
- From the new page that appears on the right screen box, choose other (altro) and follow the instructions.
For configure the sensor in ALEXAAPP, do this:
- We suppose that you are installed on your smatphone the app: Amazon Alexa
- First install the skill dedicate to Smart Life in the Amazon Alexa app (see FG.1 below).
- Next chose Add Device (Aggiungi Dispositivo) and from the page that appear choose OTHER (altro) and follow the instructions.
Now you are ready to add the routine for use your:
Kekeda 1PSC WiFi smart door/window sensor.
Useful also for to show on your smartphone the status of your home burglar alarm, see here.