In this tutorial we explain how to integrate a Tuya Smart Relay WIFI & Sub1Ghz in Home Assistant.
This explanation is valid for any Tuya switches, sockets, sensors, etc.
For more info see here.
- USB – BNC – Jack, etc connectors
- Alexa or Home Assistant and P-NUCLEO-WB55
- TENDA MW12-3 Wi-Fi Mesh Tent, Tri-band, 3 Gigabit Ports, Wi-Fi Coverage up to 560 SQM, Supports 100 Connected Devices, Alexa Compatible
- How to use STM32CubeIDE for write a C code for your PC under Linux
- Integrate Tuya objects (switches, sockets, sensors, etc. ) in Home Assistant